- Maintain and exhibit a solid knowledge and understanding of all food products and skillfully apply culinary and cooking techniques.
- Manage day to day kitchen and BOH operations
- Conduct and develop training as needed.
- Communicate with cooks, management, employees, and guests efficiently with proper reporting and meetings.
- Create, read, measure, cost, and execute recipes.
- Understand a P&L statement and maintain budgeted food cost as well as potential labor cost.
- Create production lists and kitchen station assignments to ensure efficient execution of service.
- Ensure stations are assigned based on kitchen need and demand, working with the BOH team to execute food with correct timing, temperature, and presentation.
- Identify and safely use all kitchen equipment.
- Ensure kitchen equipment is properly maintained and functioning.
- Maintain exceptional menu knowledge and preparation consistency.
- Versatile in preparing both hot and cold items.
- Skillfully and knowledgeably work each kitchen station.
- Ensure food quality is superior and take action to correct any irregularities.
- Work as a team to assist all guests and employees with their needs and inquiries.
- Effectively communicate with upper management, service staff, and other departments to fulfill and address any issues or needs of guests or employees.
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by SkinnyFATS Worldwide and its affiliates.
- Ensure proper setup, breakdown, and cleaning of all assigned stations prior to shift changes.
- Expedite all food orders and ensure proper inventory levels.
- Execute menu items from start to finish to HallPASS standards. This includes the preparation of ingredients, cooking, and plating of dishes in a timely manner.
- Oversee portion control and waste issues. Train line cooks in portioning and preparing food items according to established standards.
- Oversee and work with the prep team to ensure they are following proper SNHD rules, ordering proper ingredients, and stocking to correct inventory levels.
- Upkeep all logs. Fridge logs, Temp Logs, Sani logs, Cooling logs, or any other logs as requested.
- Ensure that all FIFO procedures are properly followed.
- Ensure that food items are stored correctly in designated areas, and ensure that food rotation activities are performed promptly.
- Maintain an organized workspace.
- Maintain a hygiene level above that required by the local Health Department and ensure that food sanitation, safety, and proper food handling functions are practiced on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate with the team in both written and oral forms.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers.
- Implement appropriate disciplinary action when any HallPass policy is not adhered to. (Proper action is always inclusive of but not limited to a note to file and/or write up.)
- Be receptive to constructive feedback, be open to learning, and constantly work to improve.
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested and required.
- Have the enthusiasm to learn and grow with the HallPass team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SKINNYFATS® IS A LOCALLY-OWNED FAST-PACED RESTAURANT & BRAND THAT IS GROWING IN LAS VEGAS AND BEYOND!
We are always looking for enthusiastic and talented front of house and back of house staff to join our team! If you are a consistent positive force, have a gift for making other people smile, and have a passion for ridiculously awesome food & service, we want to meet you!
SkinnyFATS® artfully blends fresh ingredients into a modern health-conscious menu with gourmet comfort food options.
SkinnyFATS® subverts the traditional idea of quick service food using its experiential vibe, comfortable atmosphere and delicious healthy food with-a-twist cuisine. The SkinnyFATS® restaurant concept was created at a time when the option to choose was as important as the options themselves. The market demanded a restaurant that catered to everyone, from the health conscious to the shamelessly indulgent. Friends and families with different dietary and flavor preferences struggled to find common destinations to enjoy their meals together. SkinnyFATS® was created to solve this problem.
Since opening in 2013, diners have flocked to this exciting split-menu concept. People of all backgrounds, restrictions, and preferences gather here to enjoy delicious meals together.
SkinnyFATS® prides itself in offering options for every dietary preference and craving—from breakfast to juices, tacos, salads, burgers and more.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)