- Past, proven experience in leading teams with an encouragement based culture.
- Demonstrate clear spoken and written communication in English.
- High energy, thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrates a history of winning.
- General FOH duties which include cash handling, operating a cash register, running food, maintaining FOH cleanliness, beer and wine pouring, cocktail making, and fulfilling orders for dine-in, to go, or 3rd party delivery.
- Verify food for consistency and quality of food preparation and service.
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities.
- Must have the ability to recommend solutions to the variety of problems that will arise.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies for employee performance expectations are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
- Direct and delegate tasks, responsibilities and expectations to staff.
- Cultivate an environment of open, authentic dialogue with the SkinnyFATS team.
- Practice proactive performance management in partnership with the Corporate Culinary Team (and HR when necessary) to ensure adherence of employment policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistent execution of Company policies and procedures.
- Incorporate and administer applicable safety and sanitation programs for the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Responsible for embracing, articulating, and reflecting the SkinnyFATS culture.
- Influence the team to embrace, articulate, and reflect Core Values of SkinnyFATS.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching from Corporate Culinary Team and Corporate Management.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding kitchen financial expectations (i.e. food cost, food efficiencies, labor costs, and direct kitchen expenses).
- Possess complete knowledge, execution, and enforcement of all food and beverage menus – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SKINNYFATS® IS A LOCALLY-OWNED FAST-PACED RESTAURANT & BRAND THAT IS GROWING IN LAS VEGAS AND BEYOND!
We are always looking for enthusiastic and talented front of house and back of house staff to join our team! If you are a consistent positive force, have a gift for making other people smile, and have a passion for ridiculously awesome food & service, we want to meet you!
SkinnyFATS® artfully blends fresh ingredients into a modern health-conscious menu with gourmet comfort food options.
SkinnyFATS® subverts the traditional idea of quick service food using its experiential vibe, comfortable atmosphere and delicious healthy food with-a-twist cuisine. The SkinnyFATS® restaurant concept was created at a time when the option to choose was as important as the options themselves. The market demanded a restaurant that catered to everyone, from the health conscious to the shamelessly indulgent. Friends and families with different dietary and flavor preferences struggled to find common destinations to enjoy their meals together. SkinnyFATS® was created to solve this problem.
Since opening in 2013, diners have flocked to this exciting split-menu concept. People of all backgrounds, restrictions, and preferences gather here to enjoy delicious meals together.
SkinnyFATS® prides itself in offering options for every dietary preference and craving—from breakfast to juices, tacos, salads, burgers and more.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)